Wednesday, 16 May 2012

Craft Time

Hey All,

     Just a quick note to let you know I had a great day today! I worked at W.H. Ford in the Sr. FIAP room and it was AWESOME!! I had such a great time. They were making wind chimes out of pots which was very neat. I will definitely be doing this project with my future classes.

I also got pampered today and got a pedicure and manicure. Loved it and it was much needed. While I was there the lady doing my nails was talking about her son who was in pre-k. She said for mothers day the students took a pie plate and put cement in it and took broken glass to make a butterfly. I think this was such a fabulous idea especially for mothers day because they will last forever!

Hope your having a great day!

Kendra

No comments:

Post a Comment